• Meet annually with each farmer to develop an annual farm production plan.
• Assist farmers in managing planting schedules in accordance with individual production plans.
• Provide consultation to farmers on harvest methods, post-harvest handling, and crop specifications for specialty markets.
• Recruit new farmers through various outreach methods.
• Develop, implement and manage a plan for collecting information on quantities of crops available for harvest and sale.
• Manage farm bills and oversee farmer billing
• Develop, implement and manage the quality control plan for NROG .
• Assist in various weekly operations: loading trucks, receiving product, and managing warehouse staff as needed.
• Coordinate bulk ordering for farmers.
• Write and organize a product specification manual.
Provide a resume with references available upon request.
Contact Caleb Crowell at firstname.lastname@example.org